100 Florida Trails®
Top FL Multi-use Bike Trails
Map Links & Photos Galore
With more biking added, our South Florida trail reports are now shown in 3 sub-regions. We focus on paved bike trails, but also include reports on a few unpaved "eco-biking" trails in and around the Everglades near Miami. (Scroll down page for list of all 30+ South Florida trails)
Bike Trails Overview Map... South Florida
Color-coded in red on map...
16 paved trails in the Eastern section of South Florida - from Lake Okeechobee to Palm Beach and south to Miami
- Biscayne Trail (Miami-Dade)
- Black Creek Trail (Miami-Dade)
- Commodore Trail (Miami-Dade)
- Cypress Creek Greenway (Tamarac)
- Hollywood Beach "Broadwalk"
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park (Jupiter)
- Krome Path (Miami-Dade County)
- Lake Okeechobee Scenic Trail
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- Old Cutler Trail (Miami-Dade)
- Oleta River State Park (N. Miami Beach)
- Palm Beach Lake Trail
- Rickenbacker Trail (Miami-Dade)
- Riverbend Park (Jupiter)
- Snake Creek Trail (N. Miami Beach)
- West Lake Park (Hollywood)
Color-coded in purple on map...
6 paved trails in the Western section of South Florida, from Punta Gorda to the trails at Sanibel Island (a Top 10).
- Cape Haze Pioneer Trail
- Boca Grande Rail Trail (Gasparilla Island)
- John Yarbrough Linear Park Trail (Ft. Myers)
- Pine Island Bike Path
- Punta Gorda Pathways
- Sanibel Island Trails*
Color-coded in blue on map...
3 paved biking options from 3 National Park Visitor Centers, including the memorable Shark Valley Tram Trail (a Top 10)
- Flamingo Area & Guy Bradley Trail (south)
- Gulf Coast Visitor Center, trail across street
- Shark Valley Trail* (north), off US 41
Color-coded in green on map...
Unpaved biking... fat tires best.
More trails in Everglades National Park. Two historic roads. Miles of designated trails along the top of canal levees, some near Biscayne National Park.
Also visit us: Paddling in South Florida
100FloridaTrails.com... 100+ Florida Multi-use Bike Trails, Best for Safe, Fun Recreation and Fitness
Copyright © 100FloridaTrails.com. All Rights Reserved.